Cooking with the Solavore Sport is easy. But don't be fooled by the Sport's simple looks. You will be pleasantly surprised by the range of meals that can be cooked with nothing other than the power of the sun and some ingenious design.
And YES you can bake in a solar oven!
Our Solavore Australia package is the most comprehensive solar oven package on the market. You get the following;
- Solavore Sport Solar Oven
- TR-86 High Performance Reflector
- 2x GraniteWare Pots
- Oven Thermometer
- Water Pasteurisation Indicator
- User Manual & Quick Start Solar Recipes
- Limited Time FREE Solavore Sport Stow-or-Go Carry Case
- Components are made in the USA
- The housing is made from rugged recycled nylon plastics. No BPAs.
- It's super tough but only weighs 4 kgs.
- The insulation is 2.5cm thick closed cell foam. It won't absorb moisture
- Uniquely designed lid creates dead air for enhanced insulation
- It holds two 25.5 cm wide pots (supplied) or a large baking tray.
Our Solavore Sport solar oven strikes a great balance between size, weight and portability. Here's it's vital stats;
- Height: 31cm
- Width: 69cm
- Depth: 43cm
- Weight: 4kgs
We know you will love our solar ovens but we also want you to love our organisation.
Our promise to you is to always provide Great Service & Shipping, A Safe Environment, An Awesome Community and Valuable Content. Always.